Friday, May 30, 2008

Post Exam update!!

Hey Girls ...

Whoo ... long time since my last post. Haha finally exams are over over. And Guess what, my results cant go any worse. Wah haha ...

Oh Miss Woo and Miss Huang ... Since u girls werent there for my bdae ... shall post a photo just to update you and I'm 21 this year ...


Oh yes !!! The government has finally gave me a little bit of pocket money but I haven even collect it. Shall keep my pocket money til Oct.


Not much going on here .. but I'll be going to Thailand for just 3 days during this long long break. And you girls please keep posting ur new pics and keep the blog going on :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lin Ting! Nice pics, hehe, and ur cake looks so YUMMY la!! Choc my fave! Heheh, glad u enjoyed ur bdae party! I still owe u present! hehe ;p

so many little kids in ur family... 0_0 your arm around this boy.. he is a mix? heheh, all looks cute!