Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back from my easter trip!

heyhey everyone! i just came back from my easter break! i shall talk about Berlin in this post since it is the capital of Germany. Look at the beautiful train station Berlin Hauptbahnhof. It is the newest station in Germany and it is Big! Berlin is famous for let's see. Dönner and currywurst, Bratwurst. (Sausage and bread)


I went to the Olympiastadion where World cup was played! Beautiful! but i heard that Munich stadium is still the best. i haven't been there yet but definitely i'll go! Can't wait for my Chelsea match!






Berlin Dom.




The Reichstag. This is where decisions regarding country matters are made. Its a must-go when you're in Berlin!
Inside the Reichstag!



Not to forget, we withstand the cold outside the Reichstag for almost 1 and 1/2 hour! 
Finally inside!


The Berlin Wall. I like this one: "No more wars. No more walls. A united world."
Great grafitti.

I wrote on the wall too! Hopefully i can find it the next time i come back.


1 comment:

Sharn Woo said...

Cool! My husband was in Berlin a couple of weeks ago too! Cool to see that you guys went to the same places (almost) and took pictures of the same things, but in different perspectives. Cool.... :P