Monday, February 11, 2008

CNY updates!

Hello girls! Sarah here! Heheh.. Sorry it took me awhile to fill u girls up here! Thanks for all your blog entries and pics Zhenle! I enjoy reading about them and checking out the pictures. :) Germany looks great! Everything about it looks wonderful. I can imagine how excited u must have been upon arrival! The place looks very beautiful. I like the place where u took the pic with Charmaine, with the clock behind. It looks so cosy. And the bald trees behind are a plus factor! ;)

And wow! All the great food! Thanks for all the intro! And making me drool too. Donners look nice! And currywurst too. I can't believe the basket can be eaten too! It's way COOL. It looks yum. Does it taste yum? The place Grimminger looks nice! You seem to be enjoying lots of great food! Good for you! Must eat to your heart's content! Heheh. And your hair looks wavier too! The weather?

Anyway! I promised to update u on my CNY! So here it is! :) Well, as usual, on chinese new year's eve, we went to my grandma's place for reunion dinner. We had steamboat like every year! But this year I ate even more than last year! It's so yummy. I love the soup and the fishcake tofu!



Then after that, of course we can't miss out-- Mahjong! Tradition during reunions. ;) Even my little cousin Jovin is learning it! It was fun.



And here's a pic of my doggie Tobie! In her red shirt too! Looking so busy walking here and there. Heheh.



The next day, was 初一! I slept in and when I woke, went to wish my mum Happy New Year! And then wore new clothes. Heheh.. After that, we visited our grandma's place again! Went over there and had GREAT food. My grandma's food is always the BEST!


And collected HongBaos although not a lot, but good enough! It was just a simple chinese new year and I enjoyed it! Took some pictures with my grandma and all my cousins here!

And there's my dog too!

I'm sure Zhenle your family had collected lots of HongBaos for you. And you can get it when you get back! Heh heh... Enjoy relaxing there! Update us more on good places and good food each day you find something that you particularly like!

My prelim exams are coming. I didn't expect it to be so soon! It starts on 28th Feb until 11th March. Hope I can study enough in time for it! Will be mugging hard, plus a bit of tv (hehe can't miss that out. Hk show 千谎百计 is nice! So exciting. Have my Bosco baby too. Hehe! ) So you girls study hard too! Take care!

4 comments:

Frau zhenle said...

hey sarah linting! wow it sure looks like a big spread! looks so good! i bet u guys had lots of CNY goodies! I've just updated on my blog a reunion dinner i had last week =) Hmm over here my hair gets dry easily. And i dun wash it everyday. hehe cant do that in s'pore tho. Wow the hong kong show is still on?? Amazing! so many episodes! ok i shall update over here again soon! =D

Sharn Woo said...

Hey! I've added this blog to my blogroll. It's so interesting to see how you girls are still friends after so many years! Good job! Sorry ah, I very bagua!

Anonymous said...

Haha, jie NO PROB! Zhenle & Linting, Sharn is my sister! Zhenle u shld know my sis! Heh. Don't mind I share with her our blog? Heheh.

Keep Blogging! ;)

Anonymous said...

Le!

Yup ate a BIG spread of food this CNY! Goodies plus steamboat after steamboat. Wow really must watch my diet!

Ok! When you're free tell us how your CNY went too! And school has started right? How is it going??

Thanks for updating us about Germany! It's very interesting!

Linting! Where have u been?? What's up with u? Heheh. Hear from u soon!! ;))