Sunday, February 3, 2008

Comments on Ting's post!

Hi girls. :)

Thanks for ur pics Ting. You're right, the pic Tianhui took is pretty cool. Heheh.

Wow and yes we're very honoured that this is your first blog. Good! And also, Zhenle do you know that it was also Linting's first time willingly going to the airport to send off a friend!? COOL right? Again, honoured. Haha.

Thanks for your blog too.. :) You say you are grateful to have known us, actually I feel I am more grateful to have known you! Thinking back, we have known you for about 8 years too! Heh. Thanks for all this time, for being such a great friend. Red Cross was more enjoyable and 'tahan-able' with you around too. We can sit around and complain together. It was fun. In a way I did enjoy the time in there too. Thanks to u girls. :)

And Zhenle, how are you over there in Germany? It's been 3 days! How was things upon your arrival there? Don't know why for the past few days I keep passing by things that remind me of you. Haha. Like when I was taking the 174 bus back from town, I was thinking I always used to take it with u! Haha, and the journey wouldn't seem so long and boring. Anyway, have a good time over there! Tell us how you are soon! :)

No comments: