Saturday, February 2, 2008

Few Words from Ting





Hello Girls !!

Its my first post on blogspot!! (Honored?) Well its a little difficult for me .. took quite some time to figure out ..

First let me apologise for the lousy quality of these pics (Cheap camera leads to lousy photos -- can't blame! Haha). But the photo that Zhenle's sis took is actually very steady n cool coz the people behind were all blurred! haha

Anyway, i just saw Sarah's post .. so 感动 lar. Let me just say a few words. Thanks to both of you .. n Shilin also. Alot ... n i mean really alot. Even till now, I'm still thankful for knowing you girls in Red Cross. Its scary to even think about marching here and there without any friends. Well, of course I know Liru and Khung Xing, but how can they be comparable to you girls? So ... ... Really, Thanks alot :)

As for Dear Zhen Le, please do study hard and visit here often okay? Waiting to see photos of your beautiful Germany.
Ong Lin Ting :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Ting! Nice pics!

Yea and me too Zhenle! Waiting to hear from u and see your pics! :)