Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ting's 2nd Post !

Hey Girls ... its Singapore 23:35pm now on 24 Feb 08

Surfing the net at this moment, so thot I'll just post a few things to prove that I'm alive somewhere ..

News (personal) .. Miss Ong Lin Ting is officially on recess week starting 25 Feb for a week .. Please Do not disturb for her grade is already atrocious

News (Regional) .. Inflation in Spore is up again. And my dear Prime Minister Lee happily announced that he believed it'll be higher this quarter
(@** Faint **@)

News (Global) .. Yeah ... We've won the Youth Olympic for 2010. So cool right! Will hardly be a youth anymore when its 2010 but I'm still so excited for the event.
Thats a good start to show how economy is still more impt than atomic bomb. Haha since we won Moscow ...

Okay ! End of my ridiculous news. Lets get on to some random pics of the day !

Pic 1 of the day .. beautiful night view of the Singapore FLyer.


Last meeting before ZhenLe flew off .. shall not post that stupid hot pot pic. This is a nicer memory.


Pic 2 .. better view of the Flyer (I must get on it someday ... )



Pic 3 .. My New Year


Din take any new year photo ... but this, taken on the third day of new year.
Me n my fren Adelynn ..
We've won a cutie rat each to start the new year ( spent around $20 each at those game machine where u scoop some sweets and push the rest down !!)



Pic 4 .. My 3 in 1 printer

Finally got myself a long waited printer. Coz my previous one had a lizard committed suicide in it. So ~~
This one is really cool. Excellent scanning n printing ! Haha ... love it !!


Pic 5 .. myself



A random ugly pic of mine to cheer up your day ...
Must miss me k?

4 comments:

Sharn Woo said...

Woah!! We have that thing in Singapore?!?! I'm really lagging man...

Anonymous said...

Haha whoohoo, nice pic of you Linting! And thanks for all your updated news. ;) Hehe, shld be very helpful for Zhenle, right Le?

And ohh! I want the hotpot pics! What pics did we take? Forgot about them. Show me! ;) Hehe.

Btw, cute stuff rat! Adorable. But $20 on sweets is WOAH! Generous ah? Lol.

Anonymous said...

And yes Jie! The Flyer it is called! ;) Singapore's largest "Ferris Wheel". Haha.

Frau zhenle said...

haha wow linting! tts a nice blog entry! of course ur pics cheered my day up! =) haha jiayou for mid-terms! i know there's this terrorist on the run now since 3 days ago. haha and also my farrer and adam food center under construction. but might as well. so when i'm back i have a cleaner food center to go to =D