Monday, February 4, 2008

hallo!




My first Dönner in Germany!
So the interesting event i attended so far was fasching(Carnival). The whole atmosphere is just so happening! People dress up in costumes and look on as performers and people throw sweets! Like the one below dressed like football





I was also busy picking up sweets. This small boy on the right is my competitor!


Today i tried the Bratwurst and currywurst. Its very nice! But expensive too =(

Bratwurst
Currywurst. (Basket is edible too!)
Eating out in the cold



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOSH Zhenle!
The pics are AWESOME!! It looks soo... EUROPE!! Haha. It looks so great really! And you look like you're having so much fun! It is so wow. I love the pics! Thanks! :-)

Frau zhenle said...

haha everything's great! except prices!! haha